17 outubro 2010

  • Cassie: I stopped eating, and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.

  • Teacher: Did you enjoy it?

  • Cassie: ... I think it was the happiest time of my life. But, I had to stop before I died because otherwise it wasn't fun.

  • You wouldn't understand.

  • Teacher: You're wrong Cassie.

  • Cassie: Did you ... did you cut yourself too?

  • Teacher: People will do anything to work out why they feel bad, won't they?

  • Cassie: Did you work it out?

  • Teacher: Like I said, i'm not supposed to help you with your exam.

  • Cassie: I want you to tell me.

  • Teacher: What?

  • Cassie: How to stop bad things from happening.

  • Teacher: Doesn't work, does it? That's why you have to start eating again.

  • Cassie: I fell in love ...

  • Teacher: Ah, love. Why cut yourself when you can be in love?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário